Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by Lester Gulitz
- 01/09/2018 - Be Aware of Sovereign Immunity
- 04/22/2016 - Another Battle Over Timely Proper Notice for Insurance...
- 12/30/2015 - Contractor's Failure to Follow DBE Requirements Results...
Lester Gulitz serves as Counsel at Welby, Brady and Greenblatt, LLP where he practices construction law, mediation and arbitration. Mr. Gulitz’s experience in legal practice spans all aspects of public and private construction including engineering, architecture and environmental matters. Notable cases include X.L.O. Concrete Corp. v. Rivergate Corporation, Corrino Civetta Construction Corp. v. City of New York, Arnell Construction Corp. v. Village of North Tarrytown, John Grace & Co. Inc. v. State University Construction Fund, New York State v. Earl H. Lundin, and John T. Brady & Company v. United States.
- Construction Law
- Mediation and Arbitration
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York
- United States Federal Claims Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Second and Federal Circuits and the United States Supreme Court
- Arbitrator and Mediator for American Arbitration Association
- Mediator for the New York State Supreme Court, Commercial Divisions, in the counties of New York, Queens and Westchester
- Bachelor of Science degree - Civil Engineering - Lafayette College
- Master of Science degree - Water Resources - University of Cincinnati
- Juris Doctor degree - Seton Hall University School of Law
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of New York (Inactive Status)
- Martindale Hubbell Preeminent AV Rating