Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by John J.P. Krol
- 04/11/2017 - Do You Know About the Notice Provisions in Your Contract?
- 07/06/2016 - Federal Contracts, the Boards of Contract Appeals,...
- 06/05/2015 - Beware Of The Incorporation By Reference Of A Prime...
John J.P. Krol
John J. P. Krol serves as Counsel for Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP in the areas of construction contract law, construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation. Mr. Krol has represented owners, developers, public agencies, general contractors, subcontractors, specialty contractors, architects, engineers, designers, sureties, insurers and manufacturers involved in public and private commercial buildings, industrial plants, heavy highway construction, sports facilities, laboratory and marine construction, and institutional, school and government buildings.
- Construction Contract Law
- Construction Litigation
- Arbitration & Mediation
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal and for the Second Circuits
- United States Court for Federal Claims
- United States Supreme Court
- Former General Counsel to the Metropolitan Chapter of the Construction Management Association of America
- Director, White Plains Bar Association (2014-2015)
- President-Elect, Lower Hudson Valley Branch, American Society of Civil Engineers (2014-2015)
- Nassau County Bar Association (1994-2014), Former Chair of the Construction Law Committee and the Domus Committee
- Bachelor of Engineering - Civil Engineering - Manhattan College
- Juris Doctor - Fordham University School of Law
- Construction Contract Law, 288 pages, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1993
- "Report on Employment," Engineering Issues- Journal of Professional Activities, ASCE, Vol. 103, New York, April 1977
- Chapter Handbook, 353 pages, Junior Engineering Technical Society, New York, 1976
- "The Students Speak Out," Civil Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 46, New York, April and May 1976
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of New York
- Member of the faculty of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Manhattan College School of Engineering in New York City
- Lectured on construction contract law at Cornell University School of Law, City College of New York and Manhattan College
- Author of the John Wiley & Sons treatise, Construction Contract Law