Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by Richard T. Ward III
- 10/11/2017 - Getting Paid for Your Extra Work
- 09/27/2016 - Think Your Additional Insureds have Coverage? Better...
- 07/13/2016 - The Critical Need for Record Keeping on Oral Agreements
Richard T. Ward III
Richard T. Ward III is an Associate at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP practicing construction law. Mr. Ward first joined the firm as a Law Clerk in September of 2012 and worked on a variety of cases related to the construction, development and real estate industries whilst pursuing his law degree. The firm welcomed him on as an associate attorney in late 2014. Prior to joining Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP, Mr. Ward was a legal intern in the Supreme Court of New York, Putnam County where he gained experience in several practice areas.
- Construction Law
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts degree – Political Science and Media and Communications Studies – Tufts University
- Juris Doctor degree, Cum Laude – Pace University School of Law
- Construction Industry Experience: Mr. Ward worked with construction professionals for nearly a decade at his family’s tile and baths business