Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by Frank Gramarossa
- 05/12/2017 - A Surety's Right to Choose a Completion Contractor
- 04/06/2016 - An Explanation of New York's Construction Workplace...
Frank Gramarossa is an Associate at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP. Mr. Gramarossa joined the firm in June of 2015. Prior to joining Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP, Mr. Gramarossa worked as an accountant at Turner Construction Company, while earning his law degree at St. John’s University. Frank also served as Associate Counsel for Turner, managing various legal aspects and compliance functions in support of Turner’s operations. Frank’s responsibilities included the management of subcontractor claims and disputes per contractual Alternative Dispute Resolution provisions, negotiations of owner contracts and leases for field offices, filing bond applications to discharge mechanic’s liens, and ensuring compliance with NYC Labor Law, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Project Labor Agreements.
- Construction Law
- Labor Law
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Bachelor of Science– Business Management – University of Scranton
- Juris Doctor– St. John’s University School of Law
- Construction Industry Experience: Mr. Gramarossa has worked as a union laborer, accountant, and in-house counsel for a large general contractor in New York City. With almost a decade of experience in the business, Mr. Gramarossa has had the pleasure of working with construction professionals in several different areas of the construction industry.