Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by Zachary A. Mason
Zachary A. Mason
Zachary is an Associate at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP practicing construction law and real estate law. He has experience representing general contractors, subcontractors, owners, sellers, and purchasers. Zachary’s commercial litigation experience includes contract claims, bond claims, lien law, and construction defect claims.
In addition to litigation, Zachary provides transactional and advisory services to businesses, including the negotiation and drafting of general contracts, subcontracts, purchase agreements and lease agreements. Zachary also provides specialized counsel on the formation and governance of business associations, civic associations, trusts, and exempt organizations.
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate & Property Litigation
Admitted to Practice Law in
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Tax Court
- Certificate of Recognition, New York State Courts Access to Justice Program
- Community and Economic Development Law Clinic
- Peace Corps, Republic of Mali
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Amherst College
- Juris Doctor, American University, Washington College of Law
- Master of Laws in Taxation, New York University School of Law
- “Nuclear Intentions and Implied Preemption: How Entergy Nuclear Vermont Yankee, LLC v. Shumlin Gives Indian Point a Fighting Chance to Stay in Business.” 3 Am. U. Bus. L. Rev. 197 (2014).