Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by Thomas S. Tripodianos
- 02/14/2017 - NYS Department of Labor Posts Disbarred Contractor...
- 05/02/2016 - Can the Arbitration Clause be Enforced if Plaintiff...
- 04/01/2016 - Can I Privately Settle an Unpaid Wage Claim with my...
- Professional Women in Construction
- Professional Insurance Agents of New York
- Orange County Bar Association
- New York State Builder's Association
- New York Building Congress
- National Association of Home Builders
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Insulation Contractors Association of New York City
- Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association
- Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Construction Contractors Association
Thomas S. Tripodianos
Thomas S. Tripodianos is a Partner at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP where he is involved in all aspects of construction, labor and real estate law including suretyship and guarantee, breach of contract, payment claims, mechanic's liens, delay claims, extra work claims, construction defect claims, management and labor disputes, and residential and commercial transactions. In his practice, Mr. Tripodianos represents buyers, sellers, lenders, developers, general contractors, construction managers, owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, sureties, developers, homeowners and other entities connected with the construction and real estate industry in transactional matters as well as the prosecution and defense of claims in litigation, arbitration, mediation and administrative law hearings.
- Construction Law
- Labor Law
- Real Estate Law
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of New York, the District of Massachusetts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Chairman of the Construction Law Committee for the Orange County Bar Association
- Associate Vice President and NYSBA Director for the Hudson Valley Builders and Remodeler’s Association
- Member of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association
- Member of the Free and Accepted Masons
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Martindale-Hubbell's Preeminent AV Rating
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Government, magna cum laude - St. John's University
- Juris Doctor degree - Hofstra University School of Law
- Fluent in Greek
- Frequent speaker at various national and local professional and trade organizations such as Lorman and the International Risk Management Institute
- Authors a monthly column for the Hudson Valley Builders and Remodeler’s Association Newsletter providing members with answers to their commercial litigation, labor law, real estate and construction law questions.