Scan the code above to download contact info
Recent News Published by Michael Irwin Silverstein
- 08/31/2016 - Failure To Comply With Statutory Service Requirements...
- 03/12/2014 - When a Corporation Changes Its Address, It Should Update...
- 09/11/2013 - A Notice of Mechanic's Lien is Void if it Fails to...
Michael Irwin Silverstein
Michael Irwin Silverstein is an Associate at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP where he practices construction litigation. He represents owners, sureties, construction managers, general contractors and subcontractors in disputes arising from public and private construction projects. He is experienced in contract negotiations, the prosecution and defense of claims, mechanic’s liens, surety law and alternative dispute resolution.
- Construction Law
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second and Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Construction Law Committee of the New York County Lawyers' Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Political Science - Fordham University
- Juris Doctor degree - California Western School of Law