2017 AAA Construction Conference
Published: June 2017
Navigating the Unique Aspects of Construction Arbitration
Thomas H. Welby, Partner, will be a Conference Moderator at the 2017 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference. This full day conference will feature a faculty of industry leaders and focus on topics including:
- How to Effectively Deal with the 300 Change Order Dispute - Who Controls the Process?
- Global Construction Disputes - Don't Get Left Behind
- Changes to the 2017 AIA Documents and Potential Impacts on Dispute Resolution
- The Best Defense is a Good Offense - Keys to Claims Prevention and Mitigation
- How Do We Get the War Stories if We're Never Allowed to Go to Battle?
- Minimizing Risks of Ethical Dilemmas at Arbitration
Thursday, June 22, 2017
New York, NY 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
New York Law School
185 West Broadway
New York NY 10013
Visit https://www.aaau.org/ to register, early bird rates available.
Sponsored by Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP