Rachel Geraghty, an Associate at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP, joined the Firm in May 2019. Rachel focuses her practice on construction law matters, representing general contractors, subcontractors, owners and developers and advising on a diverse range of legal issues. Prior to joining the Firm, Rachel focused her practice on real estate finance and additionally worked on a number of complex commercial litigation matters.
- Construction Law
- Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice Law in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District New York (pending)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District New York
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), magna cum laude, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland (2016).
- Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L., Hons.), summa cum laude, National University of Ireland, Galway (2013).
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Westchester Women's Bar Association
- Professional Women in Construction
- Women Builders Council
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Irish American Bar Association of New York
- Rachel acquired significant construction industry experience and insight through positions held in New York general contractor and subcontractor offices, respectively.