Alexander A. Miuccio
Alexander A. Miuccio is Of Counsel at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP, and director of the firm's Employment and Labor Practice Group. Mr. Miuccio has a wealth of experience in representing employers in construction labor and employment law. His extensive experience includes representing management and multiemployer bargaining units in traditional labor relations areas such as collective bargaining, defending employers in grievances and labor arbitrations, representing employers in National Labor Relations Board proceedings, defending wrongful termination charges, representing joint-management employee benefit funds and ERISA litigation. He also has considerable experience in construction industry law, representing contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- General Counsel to the Construction Industry Council of Westchester & Hudson Valley, Inc.
- General Counsel to the Building Contactors Association of Westchester & the Hudson Valley Region
- General Counsel to the Counsel to the Association of New York City Concrete Producers
- General Counsel to the Contracting Stone Setters Association
- General Counsel to the Marble Industry of New York
- General Counsel to the Mosaic Terrazzo & Specialty Contractors Association
- Past President of the Columbian Lawyers Association
- Mr. Miuccio has also lectured and authored articles for the Construction Industry Council and is a monthly contributor to the Attorney's Column for the Construction News