Anthony P. Carlucci, Jr.
Anthony P. Carlucci, Jr. is a Partner at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP where his practice focuses on private and public construction contracts, architect and engineering insurance defense and surety law. Mr. Carlucci represents general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architectural and engineering firms and construction managers and owners on a wide variety of issues arising from private and public construction projects. He counsels and advises clients on contract preparation, administration and termination as well as prosecution and defense of claims.
- Construction Law
- Surety Law
- Commercial Law
Admitted to Practice Law in:
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Extensive experience before the American Arbitration Association
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration - Marist College
- Juris Doctor degree - Pace University School of Law
- Best Lawyers Super Lawyer Martindale-Hubbell's Preeminent AV Rating
- Super Lawyer
- Board Member for Family Friends Future, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness, education and resources for Alzheimer's and other related dementia diseases.