Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP is please to announce Partners, Thomas S. Tripodianos and Gregory J. Spaun, formed a new Construction Industry Committee at the Dutchess Country Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The Mission of the Construction Industry Committee is to:
- Enhance the local construction industry by hosting seminars and similar speaking engagements
- Foster business relationships between members in the construction industry and those in need of the services of the construction industry, thereby fostering local economic growth
- Assist the local construction industry in driving economic growth in the Hudson Valley
- Advocate for legislative action in areas of the law that directly affect the local construction industry
- Provide a platform for the local construction industry to present a unified voice on issues directly affecting the longevity of business interests in the region
- Educate the general public on the benefits of construction industry's best practice