Andreas M. Koudellou
Southern District of New York
Andreas M. Koudellou is a knowledgeable Associate at Welby, Brady & Greenblatt, LLP, with expertise in construction law and general commercial litigation. He provides advice and representation to general contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, suppliers, and owners, in both private and public construction projects. Andreas has extensive experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts, as well as prosecuting and defending construction claims. Andreas earned his law degree from Fordham University School of Law with high honors, and served as the Senior Notes and Articles Editor of the Fordham Environmental Law Review.
- New York City Surety Association, Vice President
- Hellenic Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars: 2022-2023
- Westchester Magazine Top Lawyers: 2022-2023
- New York Metro Area Top Attorneys: 2022-2023